Tournament 9/30 at FlakeTown!

First Post
Robyn Madson
m_2191.jpg

We will be hosting our "coming home" tournament (it's our homecoming week!) for the first time ever on September 30 at Forest Lake High School. We'll host LD, PF, and Congress in a tight 5-round tournament (no final rounds - we have a dance that night). 

We are open on Tabroom at http://flakev2.tabroom.com

More information to come, but if there are teams who would like to submit Congressional Legislation, we will be posting legislation as it comes in, probably starting later today or tomorrow.

We are excited to start our season with all of you! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at rmadson@flaschools.org

September 11 at 8:33 AM · · · ·
Follow-up
Robyn Madson
m_2191.jpg

Hi all! Please register your team asap if you will be joining us - because we are hosting the same day as our homecoming dance, we need to have some idea of numbers as soon as possible.  We also have construction going on, so we may need to cap entries. We are planning to have 5 quick rounds, starting at 8:30 and with the goal of being done at 3:30ish. 

We are gathering legislation and adding it to the Tabroom legislation page - if you have any trouble accessing, please let me know. 

I will be out of town and off the internet from Thursday 9/21 until Monday morning 9/25, so if you message me then, you may not get an immediate response. Still, if you have questions, email me at rmadson@flaschools.org.

Thanks for your interest!

September 19 at 6:25 PM · · · ·

Tournament 9/30 at FlakeTown!
Info
2 Posts
2 Voices
Started on 9/11/2017 by Robyn Madson
Last Post on 9/19/2017

Social Media